Visa Information Interactive English

You may need a visa to come to study English at Interactive English: you can find out if you need on on the UK government website here

There are two different visas for people who want to study English in the UK:

Standard Visitor: this visa is for people who want to stay and study for less than six months and it costs £115

Short-term Student (English language): this visa is for people who want to stay and study for more than six months (but less than 11 months) and it costs £200; you will also need to pay the Healthcare surcharge, which is usually £766

To apply for either visa, you must show that you have been accepted by the school, and we will send you an enrolment letter when we receive payment for your course. If your visa application is rejected, we will refund your payment apart from the administration fee for processing your application.

Attendance: your visa will allow you to study English: you will not be allowed to work, and you must attend your classes. If you do not attend all of your classes, you may be in breech of your visa conditions, and could be deported.

Prices correct on 30/4/2024


Follow us on: